Another Day down, and that much closer to the baby’s surgery. Audrey is scheduled for surgery on the 9th of July. Audrey and I fly into Hawaii on the 6th, and our appointments start the next day. Not only do I have the surgery to worry about, but I’m also concerned with the financial aspects as well. I can’t really afford to send Cathy, John, Matthew & Jaymie there to be with Audrey. If the duration of stay was 1 week or less I would consider letting the kids stay here in Misawa with friends, but that is out of the question, due to the fact that we will probably be there for atleast one month. Additionally, I’m trying to buy my Dad tickets to fly from Atlanta to Hawaii so he can spend some time with the kids. He hasn’t seen them in 2 years. Even though I have not promised the kids that he will be there, some reason they seem to be expecting him to be there. I keep telling them I will try, and attempted to explain to them that this is going to cost a lot of money and we have to be carefull not to spend too much.
This weekend we are planning another offroad trip to the mountains. This time there will be some new people attending. We are meeting up at the BX parking lot at 6:50 am and departing for the mountains at 7:am and meeting up with our Japanese Counterparts at 8:am at redbridge camping area. Can’t wait for this, looks like it’s going to be a good turnout, so we should have lots of fun.
Another thing to add… It is awesome that I don’t have any school work to deal with after work! I’m taking a summer break. Depending on work, probably a fall break. I’m thinking of starting back to shool in late October.