Lively Technical College | Leon County Schools
October 2014 to Present
Distributed Systems Analyst
- Support online platforms like:
- Support and Manage Meraki Network
- Provide support to teachers, staff and students
- Maintain 900+ devices and printers across multiple buildings
- Support geographically separated sites
- Maintain virtual machines in Hyper-V
- Manage and support testing platforms:
- Responsible for 3000+ users
- PXE boot and deploy images via SCCM
- Deploy software using SCCM
- Provide support for tennant organizations
- Manage Adobe CC membership for 500 users
- Additional skills:
- Windows: XP, 7, 10
- Windows Server 2003, 2008(R2), 2012R2, 2016, 2019
- Meraki Networks
- Zyxel Networks
- Support ID Card printer(s)
- Supervise and delegate tasks to employees
SAIL High School | Leon County Schools
January 2014 to October 2014
Computer Support Technician
- Provide support to teachers, staff, and students as needed.
- Maintain 300 devices and printers across multiple buildings including sound and projectors used in classrooms.
- Provide support for Windows Server 2003, 2008R2, 2012R2, Windows 7, Windows XP.
- Manage Active Directory and print servers.
- Web Development -- Wordpress / Schoolwires.
- Provide support for various web applications.
Disabled American Veterans
February 2012 to December 2014
Transition Service Officer
- Provide pre-discharge briefings to active duty military members on benefits administered by the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VA).
- Review service medical records and advise active duty members on claimable disabilities in a one on one interview.
- Assist veterans and military members in preparing paperwork to claim VA Benefits.
- Answer phones and provide high quality customer service.
January 2011 to Present
Information Technology Technician
- Provide professional technical support to residential and commercial customers.
- Maintain and track work orders via a ticketing system.
U.S. Air Force
October 1994 to November 2011
Motor Vehicle Operator/Dispatcher | Supply Manager | Training and Validation Manager
- Managed and supported computers and Land Mobile Radio equipment.
- Provided support for Microsoft Office applications.
- Developed budgets and monitored contract services.
- Managed 7 buildings and equipment for 70 personnel.
- Managed OSHA Safety Program.
- Managed local training programs for 70 personnel.
- Established training routes, issued licenses, validated training on both cargo and passenger vehicles for an installation of 5000 personnel.
- Operated Tractor Trailer, Bus and Wreckers in support of daily missions worldwide.
- Operated both Armored and Unarmered vehicles in combat. Ensured Cargo and Personnel secure.
Education and Professional Development
Class 'A' CDL with 'P' endorsement....................................2010
AS, Transportation Management, Community College of the Air Force.....2010
College Certificate, Information Technology Technician, NWFSC.........2012
A+ Certified, CompTIA.................................................2012
AS, Networking Technology, Northwest Florida State College............2014
AS, Computer Information Technology, Northwest Florida State College..2014
College Certificate, Network Support Technician, NWFSC................2014
BS, Information Systems Administration, Barry University.......IN PROGRESS
| LinkedIn Updated: 11/15/2021